Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's Not The Norovirus.

Although there's been a lot of reporting in the media about the norovirus outbreak in the country there seems to be a rather nasty strain of flu going around Doncaster...and I've caught it.

Since Sunday I've been feeling rather unwell; I started with a headache and violent sneezing, then shivering and sweating at the same time, sometime later I had painful joints and muscles, and now it's progressed to an annoying dry cough accompanied with shortness of breath and a sore upper chest. I think these last symptoms might be a touch of bronchitis, which I'm vulnerable to after a dose of  the flu - I hope this isn't the case though because it'll most likely last for several weeks and will seriously curtail my walking activities...I popped out to the shops this morning and was absolutely shattered when I got back home, so things don't look promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment