Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Sunny Day Spent At Home

I booked my support worker for a day out to Beningbrough Hall and Gardens near York today but due to an administrative error she wasn't told by the office. So...I'm spending the day in Doncaster sitting in the garden next to the pansies and geraniums, doing a bit of weeding and deadheading, and spraying my rose bush to kill the greenfly. It's not been a bad day at all though today because I also met up in a pub in town with a few friends from the autism group for lunch, but I had been looking forward to going to Berningbrough Hall; the online reviews are very good. I've re-booked Siobhan for Monday, we won't be going to Beningbrough though because this early in the season it doesn't open on Mondays.

Here's a photo of my garden, taken a few weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment