Saturday, December 17, 2016

Blood Test Results

I phoned up the surgery yesterday and was given my results; 42mmol/mol, right on the cusp of being back down to normal. I'm very pleased with this, I've not been contacted by my GP so I'm assuming that I'll need to continue taking the tablets. I'm expecting more improvement in my blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels, and, of course, I'm continuing to lose weight - I'm down to just over sixteen and a half stones now.

I'm feeling very well, better than I have in fifteen years, however I'm not immune to viral infections. There's a nasty stomach bug going around the town and I've caught it. The weather is lovely this morning and I had planned to go walking, but I woke up a couple of times in the night and had to rush to the toilet...so I'm staying at home all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment